where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry cola.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Well, ok, yeah, there are times I want blue hair and shit. It is cool to be obsessed with obscure 90's bands and have Chinese fans and saw off the heads of Barbie dolls. But quite frankly, I enjoy being my semblance of normal. I fully realize that I am far from ordinary, but I love the fact that I am brunette, have bangs, wear glasses half the time, and find joy in sitting in the kitchen contentedly eating mac and cheese.

At times I am confused by the darkness of Sundays. Have not yet found the reason that they move slower, or feel different, like God has switched off the sky and we are left floating in deep space, a nameless planet unattached to the Sun's orbit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home